PaneKiller menu configuration
Welcome to MaDdoG PaneKiller. It's the quickest way to get to
all the documents and programs stored on your computer, without
filling your screen with folder windows.
PaneKiller gives you easy, configurable, menu-like access to
every document and application available on your computer, all
from the Windows taskbar.
To specify which files and folders appear in the main
- The main menu is controlled by the PaneKiller Items
folder. To open this folder, right-click the PaneKiller
icon on the taskbar, and choose Customize Menu.
- The PaneKiller Items folder is a normal Windows folder,
but anything you put in it shows up in the main
- You can also create automatic shortcuts to important
Windows folders like My Computer, Control Panels, My
Documents and even the Start Menu -- select PaneKiller
Properties, and go to the "Menus" tab.
- Recommendations -- put shortcuts to files, folders, and
drives that you use often into the PaneKiller Items
To modify other aspects of PaneKiller's behavior:
- Right-click the PaneKiller icon on the taskbar, and
For more information, take a tour
of PaneKiller features, or read the user's